Monday 28 November 2016

Blast from the past

I have just come across this blog while poking around on Feedly. Given that most of the posts were written only 7 or so years ago, it has been like opening a time capsule. Things have changed so much. For once not only the things to do with cycling. My comments on group leaders now seems to be a little naive, since nowadays I have a PA as well as research groups on more than one continent. This might be worth coming back to, but I cannot imagine who has read this blog as it has lain fallow between 2016 and 2009. It would be good to come back and do more on this, but I doubt I will have the time, and certainly the zeitgeist has moved away from the blog and into the podcast. I certainly don't have time for that.
In order to provide some information for all the people who never read this blog, here is a list of the podcasts currently on my phone:

Distraction Pieces Podcast (Scroobius Pip)
In Our Time (Melvyn Bragg, BBC)
The Adam Buxton Podcast (Adam Buxton)
The DC Rainmaker Podcast (Ray Maker)
The Kickabout with Johnny Vaughan (Radio X)
The Cycling Tips Podcast (James Huang)
The Cycling Podcast (Richard Moore et al)
The Flammecast (John Galloway)
The Velocast (John Galloway and Scott O'Raw)
Ask a Cycling Coach - TrainerRoad Podcast (TrainerRoad)
No Such Thing as a Fish (QI)
Thinking Allowed (Laurie Taylor, BBC)

No comments: